The task is to develop a simple MVC-based Web 2.0 software project outline. Use your student area Web page - in which you have a Project template - to document and Trello for the task management.
The boss of a small start-up company wants to get their service billing better working. Workers have to log their time spend on project work to existing projects. A monthly and project specific summary is printed in PDF.
- Decide where to host
- Decide the Web-stack
- Project begin: 2021-01-01
- Project ends: 2021-06-01 presentation - what
- Developers: 3 students of the CSE department.
- start to learn any new terms
- start filling the project template
- divide and conquer tasks
- create tasks in trello
- task duration: 1week between situation rooms
- each task has a "definition of done"
- in ongoing
- each task is assigned to a team member
During the project, the following situations happen:
- student A does not do his work - If someone is slacking in his side of the work, we will address the issue immediately as one person is 33% of the group.
- student B is getting sick - We will distribute his work to the remaining two but if he isn't dying he will try to continue as effectively as possible.
- teaching assistant F does not answer email - There are two choices left. We will call him directly or we will call a fellow assistant.
- student C is busy with exams - We will give him time to study for his exams and we will catch up later. The other two can still do quite much of the work so it's not a big stoppage. If we are aware of the exam, we will schedule are work so that we have lighter weeks before the exams.
If any of these scenarios are happening/going to happen we will address it in the next weekly meeting. If something urgent happens we will have an extra emergency meeting in the next morning.