The task is to develop a simple MVC-based Web 2.0 software project outline. Use your student area Web page - in which you have a Project template - to document and Trello for the task management.
The boss of a small start-up company wants to get their service billing better working. Workers have to log their time spend on project work to existing projects. A monthly and project specific summary is printed in PDF.
- Decide where to host
- Decide the Web-stack
- Project begin: 2018-01-01
- Project ends: 2018-06-01 presentation - what
- Developers: 3 students of the CSE department.
- start to learn any new terms
- start filling the project template
- divide and conquer tasks
- create tasks in trello
- task duration: 1week between situation rooms
- each task has a "definition of done"
- in ongoing
- each task is assigned to a team member
During the project, the following situations happen:
- student A does not do his work
- student B is getting sick
- teaching assistant F does not answer email
- student C is busy with exams
Note, how you have addressed these issues of the weekly meeting.